Information We May Collect About You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, Onisac Numbers at www.onisac.org (“our site”).
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or after sharing an award, subscribing to our service, opening an account, applying to become a member, posting material or requesting further services or information (including but not limited to name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and date of birth).
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research and marketing purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of our services to you.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including:
- IP address,
- operating system and
- browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
This is statistical data is about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
The two types of cookies, you may encounter when using www.onisac.org are:
- First party cookies which are controlled by us and are used to store sign up application and transaction information.
- Third party Cookies to enhance the performance, scalability and robustness of the website.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the United States. It may also be processed by staff operating inside and outside the United States that work for us or our sub-contractors or our group or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of our services to you, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
Uses Made of the Information
We and third parties on our behalf use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site and our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- For market research, marketing and statistical purposes.
- For regulatory, legal and anti-money laundering purposes.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by post, telephone or e-mail.
We may pass your data to selected third parties to allow such third parties to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and they may contact you about these by post, telephone or e-mail.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group and to third parties providing services to us and to any member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us and our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements between us and you including; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our members, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of anti-money laundering, the prevention of terrorist financing, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To comply with any law applicable to us.
- That is a regulatory body.
- That provides services to us.
If you register with Onisac Club or sign up for any of our newsletters or alerts, we will send you information about our sales or other products and services we feel may interest you.
Your email address may also be used to send you information about our other websites that we feel are relevant to your registration on www.onisac.org.
You can sign up for our services through submitting your email address at any of the sign up boxes featured throughout the website or via our user registration page.
By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from www.onisac.org . You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link featured within each of our newsletters.
Alternatively, recipients can edit their personal information or manage newsletter subscriptions by updating their information within their user profile.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee, set by Onisac LCC, to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org